Friday, June 23, 2017

All things Scrapmatts by Danielle Vertigan

Hi its Danni here today,
To say things have been hectic is an understatement.
I've lost track of days and months but on the bright side I've enjoyed an
amazing trip exploring this vast country of ours and due to an
injury I just may have snuck is some scrapping as we went.
 
I've got a bit of a gallery for you today sharing all things Scrapmatts from some of my favourite
layouts.

A flourish can be added to just about anything and boy what a feature do they make
when they are embossed.
Here they are accompanied by the Word Tiles!
These are just one of the most effective little gems.
CB1003 Flourish 04
CB1206 Scrap Words 09
 
 
The CB5102 Window 02 was absolutely perfect to showcase this little man.
I removed the ledge and embossed the frame to welcome Beau.
CB6084 Alphabet Flags 01 I left raw and used them as my title.

 
Who doesn't love string Circles!!
So I've slipped in this piece for a peak.
CB5114 String Circles 01
 
 
I had a lot of fun with this one.
Its amazing what we can do with left over pieces.
Particularly when using sets we can often put pieces aside and forget about them.
There to long. not quite right.....
In this layout I have trimmed some down and separated others to wrap around my layout.
This is a great way to utilise your pieces and maximise there effect.
Here I've used
CB4069 Ornate Frames 26
CB4060 Ornate Frames 17
CB4034 Floral Design 01
 

 
I have a new favourite stencil!
ST5005
Its featured recently in 2 of my layouts and I just wanted to share how
fabulous it is.
I think the best part is how this stencil creates all the embellishment these layouts needed.

 
I hope you can take away some inspiration from this and us it on your next project.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Such an eclectic post, with something to inspire everyone. I'm a big fan of the string circles and the alphabet flags. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Danielle I love, love all the Layouts you have created this month, I love the colours and element and techniques...
    Hugs Rhonda xxx

    ReplyDelete