Saturday, September 3, 2016

September creations - Crece T

Hello lovely crafty people, Crece here with you today to share a layout and a card I have created to share with you this month.


Together

The background paper I used was very busy so I tried to tone it down by adding some dusty pink paint. I then used the Hearts Stencil ST1039 with some modelling paste. I ten added some black splats of ink.


Here are some close ups of the chipboard pieces I have also used...

 The chain on the left comes from the pack CB1229 - Chains 02
and the cute little butterflies come from Butterflies 20 - CB1158





Happy Birthday Sewing card

This was a quick and simple little card I created.

Here are some close ups...

To create this card I have used the following scrapmatts chipboard pieces..


Thanks for stopping by to have a look, check out the rest of the Design Teams work at the Gallery for inspiration and ideas.


Crece T
xxx


6 comments:

  1. This look wonderful, great colors and love the chipboard and stencils you have used..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page with the colour combo you chose. I like the use of paint and the heart stencil work over the top of it. Sweet card too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Crece!
    Love your layout, the sweet heart stencil, work looks fantastic along with the other Scrapmatts products and your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pinks. The paint works well on the busy background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet photo Crece. Love all the splats and the crad is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crece, Gorgeous Layout, I love pink and Black together, and your card is as equally beautiful...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete