Monday, September 19, 2016

Hello


Hello All

Welcome to Scrapmatts blog and my first post.

My name is Jodie Digney & I am a new Design Team member for Scrapmatts.

I am so excited to be joining the team and look forward to sharing my projects with you all and showcasing all these beautiful goodies from Scrapmatts.

I want to say a huge thank you to Sofie & Andrew for allowing me to share my creations using their amazing products.

My first project I would like to share with you is my Design Team Canvas.

This is the base using the Tyre Track Stencil & the Circle Stains Stencil.



I have also used the Assorted Words, Star String Circles, Dragonflies and Bubbles chipboard.

This is the finished piece.



The other project I would like to share with you today is a mixed media layout


On the background of this page I have again used the Circle Stains stencil.


Also used on the layout is the beautiful Leaf Spray chipboard
I have coloured it with Pinecone and Gold ink.
To add some more depth to the layout I wanted to frame my photo.
This is where the Retro Squares worked perfectly. I have coloured them with the gold ink.



To finish off the layout I wanted to use some words that described
how I was feeling the day I took this photo.
The Assorted words - CB6106 were perfect.
The word Beautiful came from Scrap Words - CB1241

You can find all these wonderful products at Scrapmatts

Products used :

Circle Stain Stencil
 Tyre Track Stencil
 Dragonflies
 Leaf Spray
 Retro Squares 01
 Scrap Words 27
String Circle Stars
 Assorted Words 24


I hope you have found some inspiration and like what you see and you can find me here 


Til next time
Dream*Create*Inspire

JD
xx



7 comments:

  1. Well done mate; awesome work as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie! Welcome to the scrapmatts team! Your canvas looks amazing with the fabulous stencilling and lovely photo, and your second creation looks fantastic, love all the he chipboard you have used too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big welcome to the team Jodie and congrats on your first post. Lovely work using the versatile Scrapmatts products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BIG warm welcome to the Scrapmatts team, Jodie!
    Love your design team canvas! I was lucky enough to see it in real life last weekend at a local craft show, And may I say it is stunning!!! Love your use of Scrapmatts stencils & chippies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team Jodie. Love all the paint splatters and the layers :)

    ReplyDelete